Saturday, November 22, 2008

This one is of Cohen with Elly.


Next is an older photo of Jarred when he was 2. He look so little its hard to remember him this small. I found this photo and thought it would go great with the Basic grey stickers. I bought the stickers thinking they were so cute - but then couldn't scrap them! Do you ever buy scrap stuff and do that??



This is the mini puddings we made on Friday. Drew stayed over the night as it the teachers strike. The strike got cancelled but we kept them off school anyway. I thin 9pm at night is a bit late to announce the cancellation of the strike - don't you think!!?
I love the look on Jarreds face such enthusiasm!!
(still trying to use last years christmas paper stash!!)




I don't have anything to blog about but i did just want to post these 3 layouts I done last night.
I hope you all have the best weekend. Im having an all rounder great week! Ok Im off to watch the new Indiana Jones movie with my boys. I hired it last night and they were asleep by 7.30!!
Thanks for stopping by! :)






4 comments:

LisaW said...

Hi Lisa, happened upon your blog via Scrapware. You've got some great layouts going on! oh, and welcome to blogdom!

jo said...

Hey Lisa your blog is really taking off, I'm enjoying checking in to see what you're up to. Your LO's are really nice ( I'm adding them to my favourites!)LOL
Props to you for getting them done so quickly.

Belinda Venables said...

Well hey there fellow "blogger" *wink* hehe!

I got your blog link from my stats and had no idea that you had even started one up. If I did, I would have been here sooner...:D

Hope you're well.

We need to have a scrappy catch up - soon!

xx

Leanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lisa! Those mini puddings look delish! What a great idea...bet the kids felt really bad about missing school! *grin*