Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just to share....

Here are the little christmas tags i 'lifted' from the blog i mentioned in my last post. I have added my own twist to them for a couple of the kids. Used my cuttlebug for the skull and the hearts. Man I love that tool.





I made this 40th birthday card for my sister. not for her but she asked me if could make on for her, big enough for a group to sign. I really like the finished product. She LOVED it and made me a cd and sent it in the post! thanks sis love ya! xx







Lisa xx

5 comments:

Julie said...

Just love your tags and the card too.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous! You are so creative!!! And you have motivated me to create as well! Thanks.

jo said...

your sisters card is just beautiful, means so much to have something handmade

Charmaine said...

hey Lisa...i didnt know you had a blog:) welcome:)

Kristi Smith said...

Those tags are adorable. I was wondering the other day if I would use a cuttlebug or not, glad to hear you like it!