Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas is approaching.......


SO fast, its only like 33 sleeps away!!! Where has this year gone? I feel like i have missed bits and peices - my boys are growing so fast at a rate that i can't keep up with! Jarred will be 7 in the early part of the year! 7! whoah..... How did i become the mother of a nearly seven year old boy?? I really don't feel my age! lol


Today is the teachers strike, but My SIL did say she seen on the news late last night that it was cancelled at the eleventh hour. I wonder if thats right. I have one of my nephews here who stayed over the night. They are all happly playing outside whilst i type.... i'll see how long that last till someone comes in crying! ha ha ha. They have also been up since the crack of dawn - gggrrrrr!


Ive planned for them today to make little christmas puddings - fake ones made out of Royals melted white chocolate and cut up Glaced cherrys. I did see a version made with jaffas and spearmint leaves - i wish i had seen that before i bought all the goodies! Oh well I will have to do the good scrapping mum thing and take photos to post!


I was the bad scrapping mum last weekend - we bought a hydroslide for our boys and all the neices and nephews on Michaels side were down last weekend so we had it out. Jarred got on it and took to it like a duck to water!!! He done so good - i was very proud! But i didn't take my camera :( Bad Bad me. Next time.


On that note I better go check on the little treasures.....



Lisa xxxx


Ps. Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who left me a welcome comment. I did feel way spech! xx

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Lisa
Congrats on the blog, I had a busy day yesturday and didnt get to keep up with The Boxx so have just come across your post. I just started a blog a couple of weeks ago as well, its cool getting it all happening all though in saying that quite time consuming for someone like me who finds technology quite mind boggling :)Have a great day. Michelle x

Toni said...

Congrats on your new blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa

Congrats on your blog. Looks great. Just popped over from the Boxx.

Michelle H.

brenda evans said...

hiya lisa, i was so stoked to see your work on here hun. you do so much wonderful scrapbooking and its always wonderful to see my two babies . give my love to my boys jarred and cohen love mum xxx