Thursday, November 20, 2008

Testing 1 2 2222 testing.




Ok so its taken me wwwwaaaayyyy to long to get myself a blog. I just want to keep this as a sort of time capsule. A diary of my little family so i don't forget the small stuff. Maybe i should rename it small stuff...... Will have to think about that one. Will keep it short and sweet as i have lots to do today. Will also post layouts and photos of my 3 gorgeous boys. If you have happened to drop by - let me know and leave a comment so i know!!

P.S. If you haven't seen handcock yet - do it!! It's a great movie!!

Lisa xxxx

11 comments:

Janine said...

Hi Lisa, just popping over to say *hello*!!!!

Gina said...

Hi Lisa, just stepped out of the boxx to say hi and well done on your new blog..if you click on my avatar, then 'my website' you'll see mine. :D

Anonymous said...

hooray for you i have a blog too come and visit some time!
bridge xx
had a prob with sign in so im anon!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
stopped by for a sticky, congrats on your blog spot
ENJOY; kim from the boxx. ;)

Kassi said...

Hey Lisa, having a blog is a lot of fun, its a great diary!!! Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

good on you Lisa, it looks good so far! I have only been blogging for a short time but its lots of fun,you'll be surprised who pops in. Come stop by, Jo

Leanne said...

Hey Lisa! I found you!! Lol! Welcome to Blogdom. I'm going to add you to my list so I can check out what you get up to, more often! Lol! Have fun blogging!

Kim said...

Hi Lisa,

Popping in from the Boxx to say HI!

Congrats on the blog!

Kim ♥

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa :0)
so nice to see you blogging :)
xxTam

Petrina McDonald said...

Hi Lisa - welcome to blogging - yet another fun addiction ;-)
P.

Louise said...

Wooo Hooo Welcome to Blogger Land!!!!

Lou X