Monday, March 23, 2009

Snippits.. :)

Just a conversation between Jarred and I. Wanted to record it as it made my heart smile.

I had taken jarred to the dentist and they had pulled out a tooth that had been hanging on by a thread for over 6 months, the new tooth had grown through already and he was a little frightened to pull it out - so they numbed his gum and yanked it out. Lots of tears and quite a bit of blood as the gum had grown to the tooth and attached to the dead gum and tooth. Gross i know.......

so i took jarred home and on the way stopped for some lunch at a store on the way home. As we were pulling out a young guy was pulling out and staring at me - like really staring at me.

me: What is that guy staring at?

me: Sheesh he is still staring

jarred: probly coz your so gorgeous!

me: ha ha Jarred your funny (meantime my heart just melted)

jarred: What! its really true mum.


oh he can be so sweet and say the nicest things just at the right time.

My sweet boy. Love him.

6 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Lisa - that is the sweetest thing! What a special little man you have!!
xx

Cherie said...

Oh that is so sweet....
Cherie xx

Mardi said...

Aww Kisa...thats is just too cute!!
He does have a point though...you are gorgeous!!
Just popping in to say hello...
Mardi xx

Mardi said...

That would be Lisa.... darn keyboard... or maybe its the operator..oops

Sheree said...

Awwww Lisa... what a little sweetheart he is!

Hope you're having a great day!
Sheree xx

Leanne said...

Hello slack blogger! hehehe... Glad you're ok and still kicking! And haven't you got the sweetest young man under your wing... Love moments like that! Thanks for sharing..