Friday, April 3, 2009

GUESS WOT!!!!??

I get to be Guest DT'er for SCRAPBOXX for March!! Woo Hoo! When Maria asked me i thought at first it was a mistake, and i couldn't believe it. But i quickly answered yes of course so she couldn't change her mind!! HA HA HA HA I had sooo much fun playing around with the kit - which incidently is for sale now in the store. I even get to do a sketch challenge for March - which you can join in HERE and win a voucher for the boxx shop. How cool is that!!


Sample layout for the March Boxx of scraps. My sweet Great Neice Teliesha. She is adorable and such a happy happy little girl. In my Sisters (nanna) eyes she the 8th wonder of the world. In fact we all think like that she is an amazing loving girl.
Here is my example for the sketch challenge:

Can you tell im excited about that? Maria is a very kind and generous lady.

So if you have never been to the boxx before you should because not only is ther a tonne of inspiration and goodies to drool over there are the kindest, nicest ladies over there to chat away to. You can also find the latest newsletter here. Wow all the layots and otp from theDt girls are amazing as usual!
Here is one of my layouts for the boxx of scraps: 2 boys.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

I seen the boxx newsleter today - yay for you!!!! Loved your layouts too!!! Congrats. :)
xx

Fran said...

YAY you!!! Congrats on the DT possie and love your LO's!!

Fran xx

Sheree said...

Wow Lisa that's fantastic!!! A big congrats to you... very exciting! Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous too!!

Have a great weekend!
Sheree xx

Leanne said...

Hey!!! A big, BIG congrats coming your way!! Well done. You know I love what you do! Great Job.