Friday, March 20, 2009

Slack blogger!

Hmmm i think i fit in that category! Have had a very busy couple of weeks. We are smack bang in the middle of harvest and haven't seen much of my Husband. :( He has either been and work, sleeping or home while I'm at work. So any spare time has been spent lounging on the lounge together or sleeping.

Jarred turned 7 -YES!! 7 - how did that happen? I'm such a slacker and haven't uploaded any photos, but we have had one excited boy on our hands. He is in between playing batman Lego on the ps3 or listening to music and trying every dvd he owns on his new home theatre thing. (yes i am technical savvy - that's all i know it as he he he).

Been working lots during the day so I'm too buggered at night to blog, blog hop or leave comments when i have visited. And I'm very sorry - as i know how happy it makes us to read lovely comments by our visitors!!
I have done some scrapbooking - but nothing i can share - yet!. am in the middle of doing a layout and I'm having a break from it so I'm blogging. I found a very very gorgeous layout on Leanne S's blog and I'm scrap lifting that also as we speak - type.
Kim Archer and Jane from crafty matters have joined forces and created a fundraiser workshop where all proceeds are donated to the Victorian bushfire appeal. Its a pfd file of printable tags and journal spots and it is just gorgeous!!! I have printed mine off and started (yet again!) a layout featuring them. Awesome idea and i hope they go well with it. I also added a class that i have been meaning to do - the fresh vintage one. I haven't started it yet but I'm all prepared and have even bought some packing tape!! LOL
I don't know whats wrong with my scrapping lately. I pumped out 5 layouts in two days, and ever since then, I managed to start a few layouts, and haven't finished them. So not like me. Once i start one i have to finish it there and then. I never leave layouts unfinished..... I guess at least i will have something to do over the weekend hey!!
mmmm all this typing and i have no pictures to share. :(
Next time. Thankyou for stopping by - I love getting visitors!! xx

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Hi Lisa! Things sure sound hectic at your place! It's a little the same here since Paul started his new position at work. I'm looking forward to seeing those layouts once you've finished them! :)

Sheree xx

Charmaine said...

Hey Lisa.....busy here too and not much to say:) LOL
cya round ....oh and happy birthday to Jarrod

Pasadena Architects said...

This is a greeat blog