Thursday, March 5, 2009

I think I have ocd.

I really am starting to convince myself that i must have some kind of obsessive compulsive compulsion for Twilight. I check out the new moon the movie site almost daily. And i have no filppin idea why. Ok. I do, Robert Patterson is hot. Yes i do realise that. Oh and Taylor Lunther is hot too. I just am sooo addicted to these blasted books. Surly I'm not the only one? So to get the obsessive compulsive compulsions out of the way - here he is in all his glory.
*sigh*
And just because this blog is mainly about my scrapbooking (and my new found twilight addiction :) ) Here is some scrappin!!
This is my latest lo. I used an oldie Scrapboxx kit from July (i think maybe June) last year. Beautiful beautiful kit too!!! And my favourite photo of my boys and My SIL two gorgeous boys. :)
And here is my march effort for AUSSIE SCRAPJACJED!!!!! and the Jackee for march was the super talented Helen K.! I really really love scrap jacking her layout. I used some of the kit for feb from Lime Tart. Its the Laundry line from My Minds Eye. yummo stuff.

So if you need some inspiration head over to the ASJ site and check out the oodles of talent there, i was blown away by the layouts the other DTers created! They are all awesome! And there is a super cool prize up for grabs - as always!!!

Thanks for stoppin by. Don't forget to leave a comment so i know you dropped in! ;)

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Oh Lisa... you crack me up with your Twilight addiction! I've got the first book here to read (when I find some time) but I'm not sure I want another addiction myself!!! LOL

Love the gorgeous layouts! Both look fantastic!

Sheree xx

Cherie said...

Oh my God I am so glad someone else is as obsessed with Edward as I am....I was thinking am I the only 30 something year old woman who has this obsession with a vampire!!!
I have read twilight twice and the others once but now I have nothing to read so I think I will start over and read them all again!!! I have watch the movie twice with my tounge hanging out....ROTFLMAO... and have the DVD on pre order so I will have it as soon as it comes out...one good thing is my 10year old DD Chloe is into Twilight to so at least it someting we can obsess over together..
Oh and by the way I love your layouts too...not us much a the photo of Robert though...LOL only joking.
Have a great weekend
Cherie
xx

Julie said...

Great pages here Lisa. I must admit though that I've not jumped on the Twilight bandwagon. Yet. lol