Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just because.

Just sharing two layouts i done today. Just because I can. Nothing out of the ordinary happening.



Oh I forgot to mention Jarred went to his first Blue Light Disco (gulp) on friday night. It was espically for the yr 1- 7. He He He i kept his ticket!!! I will scrap it!!! I picked him up and he didn't want to go. he was having waaaaaay to good a time to leave. Im sure there will be more. (bighting nails). He is surly growing way to quickly'




Hope your having a fine tuesday. :-)

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Hi Lisa! Love the layouts... gorgoeus! Hope you're having a great week!

Sheree xx

On my way... said...

Gorgeous LO's - Know This is so sweet :)

xx

Cherie said...

LOVE the layouts Lisa... I to am a HUGE twilight fan...go team Edward...

Hope you are having a great weekend

Cherie xx

Leeann Pearce said...

Hey Lisa.... how bad am I... I have missed some of your gorgeous work - looking mighty fine girl! oh and big congrats on getting pubbed.Let us know when they come out!!!

Oh and loving your take on the jacks too!