Friday, February 20, 2009

Ahhhh, normality.


This little set of books (actually they are not little!!) has taken up my entire being the last 9 days. My husband draged me to the movies to watch it and i instantly loved it and bought the first book the next day. Half way through that it dawned on me - when i finish this i wont have the next one to start and soooo the obsession began.

Sad hey.


So my suggestion to you is GO GET THE DARN SET NOW, you will cry. you will laugh, and you will most certainly fall in love. It is better than titanic. I compare it to titanic because two people fall instantly in love and they both come from different worlds and the universe does not want them to be together. I am definatly a team Edward member. Although Jacob does have some rather hot qualities.

ok enough of the obsession.

I have some really really exciting newses coming up. Not just news coz it pural there are multipal news - es!!


My very first layout acceptances are going to print and so quickly. I thought it would take months and months. And the othere 2 i am bursting to spit out. but im not sure i can just yet. Soon though. :)



I recently purchased two lime tart kits. OMG! They are just perfectly thrown together. I havent' used one of them yet but the first one is just so yummy. Here are two layouts i created from allthe yummyness!

They have loads of My mind eye papers in them and everything just co ordinated beautifully together. I have more but havent loaded them onto the computer as yet. Will do though.

Jarreds school is having a blue light disco for receptions to yr 7's tonigh and he is allowed to go (bighting nails here) He is very very excited about it. And so the social life begins. :)

I recently acquired a brand new mobile phone and I LOVE it!! its an lg the 'secret'. Its a very handy little thing. It has a 5mp camera on it and the photos are really great quality, you would hardly tell if they were from a point and shoot camera or not. Im very impressed with it. Its a very tircky little number and can convert into a touch screen phone. Its so technical and modern for me!!

enough blabbling ive probably boared the socks off you! Thanks for droping by and please leave a hello comment I love seeing visitors. ;)

5 comments:

Sheree said...

Wowee Lisa!!! I absolutely LOVE those 2 layouts!!! They're fantastic! Can't wait to see the rest!

A huge congrats on your layout acceptances! Which mag and when do they come out?

Sheree xx

Belinda Venables said...

Yay for you. Congrats on the acceptances. I'm sure there will be many more to come Lisa. I'll be waiting patiently for the other news. :)

Love those two layouts too - they are both so earthy looking.

xx

Anonymous said...

WOW Lisa, thanks for sending me your blog link. I love these two layouts!

Teresa Abajo said...

Very very nice Lisa!

Kerryn said...

Love how you've used the Lime Tart kit! Looks fantastic. Congrats on the mag acceptance too :).