Thursday, February 5, 2009

February scrapjacked its up!!!!

Hey there blogging world! the new feb jack is up today!! And the fabulous jackee is Kate Mason, And while this style is sooo not in my cofort zone I soooo love scrapping it! I chose to do an old photo of my boys. It is a photo of Jarred and Cohen on the day that Cohen was born. Such a very very proud moment for Jars and us. Cohen was a very sick baby when he was born, They had a plane on standby ready to fly him to adelaide - He had no oxygen in his blood which made him quite ill. I can't remember off the top of my head the name of the condition but He was not allowed out of the humi crib at all. They were pumping his little body full of oxygen. So the nurses thought he needed a little hug and gave jarred the privilage of the first cuddle. Not mummy, not daddy, but his big brother. As you can see in the photo jarred was sooooo proud!.


Im leaving it short and sweet, we are all very sick in this house today. Cohen had a viral infection on sunday and monday, passed it to michael who passed it onto me. But on top of the viral infection i have inflamed tonsils which are very very sore and im feeling so very very sorry for myself. I have slept for two days straight and have no energy. I hope when i wake up tomorrow im on top of the world.


thanks for dropping by and don't forget to go play along with the scrap jackers!!!

No comments: