Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gone awol..

Sorry to all the blog land readers. I have had a very busy and eventful few weeks. So here it all is dot form:

  • Easter - we went camping at Lindsay island with another family - was a great few days. We came back early as i had to work on the Sunday. :(
  • Michael left for Northern Territory to go barra fishing at roper river.
  • I worked and family helped out by having the kids. Very grateful.
  • Worked all weekend.
  • Took the kids to Mildura for a couple of days - we had a great time and went with Michaels sister and her two boys.
  • Came home on Tuesday night. Watched TWILIGHT on blu ray - yee haa!!!!
  • Sadly Elly our gorgeous little little darling Pomeranian was bitten by a snake. We think. We had a very quiet few days. The boys are devastated so are we and we miss our Elly bomb very much. She was full of life and was a crazy tiny thing. Love you Elly.
  • Michael called and said they were driving home!!!! YAY!
  • He caught a very large barramundi called a horse - apparently they are a fisherman's dream catch. He also caught a shark. As the rivers are tidal and hold saltwater fish as well as fresh.
  • We drove to Adelaide to meet up with the fishermen and sayed in Adelaide for a couple of days. Shopped and went to the movies, spent time with Luke - Michaels brother.
  • School went back and i went back to work today

So here we are. Loads happened in between but with our Elly passing everything is forgotten.

I have a new laptop and have no layouts stored on here - I did scrap a little in between. So here is the monster barra Michael caught. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and holidays. I will be back with happier news and some scrapping!!! Oh and keep a lookout for the next issue of scrapbooking memories I have my first two layouts in print!!! TWO in volume 11 issue 3

YIPPEE for me!! Thanks for stopping by. xx :)

  • OK blogger is playing along. The big barra pic will have to wait. Sorry folks. xx

3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Sounds like you've been busy Lisa.
So so sorry to hear about Elly. :(
Congrats on the publications. I'll keep my eyes peeled. :)
xx

Sheree said...

No wonder we haven't heard from you! Wow you've all been busy. Congrats on the SM layouts! I'll be looking out for them! :)

So sorry to hear about Elly. I'm sure you're missing her like crazy. :(

Sheree xx

Meredith said...

Just googled you and finally found you ... wanted to say that I love your layouts in the latest SM!! Great work and look forward to seeing more in the future!! :-)