Friday, December 5, 2008

So little time.

I did say i was going to spill the beans on my secret... but i have been missing in all the action!! Just had so much on and havent had time to scratch!!!
I still am hanging onto my little secret. Will share later tonight if im not home too late. The Christmas Padgent is on tonight (im working till 8 grrrr) and the fireworks are on at 8.45 so I will be out with my little family watching that! Im always interested to see the kids reactions to the fireworks. Cohen has slept right throught them the last couple of years. See how he goes tonight!
But right now Im off to the school assembly as jarred is one of the speakers for it!!!!!!!!! This is his first time at helping host the assembly. Im excited for him and cant wait to see him stand up with the mircrophone! Its a late assembly 10am. Not sure why. odd.
On that note i better go and get organised!!
cio!

No comments: