Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MIA......

I can't believe it's been over a week since i blogged!! I have just been so busy - nothing special - just living.

We went to Mildura for the weekend for a 50th and caught up with family and friends and it was fantastic!! Except I forgot to pack the camera. Yeah i know what kind of a scrapbooker am I!!!??? We tried to go shopping but there were just too many people around, so we gave that a miss. I did go into target to grab a couple of things and it took me 20 mins to get served!!! I'm so glad all my shopping is done. I went into spotlight and bought some goodies for myself. just scrap stuff. And some faux suede and white felt to make an Amy Butler Snow mum pillow. I finished it in one night!!! I love it. I did decide to make it for my mum for chrissy so I will post the pic i took of it just in case she decides to drop in on my blog....... Amy butler has some fantastic FREE patterns to download for the holiday season. MMMMM yes you read right FREE!! And they are all amazing and beautiful. There is a chrissy tree skirt i downloaded and am going to make. Not enough time for this year though.


Christmas is not sneaking up at all.... Its arriving at the speed of light. I'm almost organised just have to wrap everything up. Which will be a marathon effort in itself. I don't like that part.


I decided a while ago that i would join in with Ali Edwards and start a December daily album. I knew that I wouldn't be able to commit to what she was doing - 25pages for the lead up to Christmas. So I decided that i would do a random December daily album. I bought a faux leather 4x6 album from big w and use that to make a small album. I have only done 3 pages!!! ha ha ha yeah i know I'm soooo committed! But i thought i would do just random things we do during December. I have a couple more pages in progress but will add that later....

Here are the three i have done so far

I think im over school holidays already. The kids are bored.... Bring on christmas i say. That will keep em occupied for a while.... I hope!! ha ha ha I hope your all surviving. Although im loving spending time with the boys. Jarred has agreed to 'volunteer' to read everyday to help with his reading - so far so good... his aim is to get ben 10 dvds! Hes is doing fantastic for a boy who would cry over doing his reader for homework. He has finised a rather hard book that had alot of pages in it and im really impressed. Lets see how long it will last. All holidays im hoping. Good on you Jars!!!

Thanks for dropping by. xxxx

3 comments:

jo said...

perhaps you could add in your 'oh deer' & pudding pages in to your album...its looking good so far.
Don't beat yourself up, its all good

Leanne said...

I've been away too long and have just caught up on all your "yumminess"! I know what you mean about the Dec daily! hehehe!

Merry Christmas Lisa!

Sheree said...

Your pages look great so far! My Dec daily album will be happening after Christmas now! LOL! Just haven't had time! This time of year is just so crazy...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Sheree xx