Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shhhhhhh.......

I have a little secret!

I actually have 2.......

I really really want to share. But I can't.

BUT I will tomorrow.

The other is secret squirrel stuff for now. :(

So until tomorrow I will Leave you with some sharing.


This is made intirely from the June Boxx of scraps from scrap boxx. If you like it (i haven't used all the supplies) You can check it out here, It has soooo much yummy stuff in it. Lots of Sassafrass lass pocket of rosies pp in it! mmmmm I love scrap supplies.

Just want to add..... I am in the throws of doing a layout of the boys wish list for christmas, so last night i asked the boys what they would like. Jarred came up with the usual requests and threw in that he would really like a butterfly net! What the??!! And Cohens list was rather unusual. Clothes, a tv (they already have one in their room????) songs (i thing he wants cd's) and get this - A bird called Birdyduck! mmmm interseting Cohen. Something that I really really want to scrap to get it recorded!! - how funny and weird is that!


Have your kids got any unusual requests for christmas? I'd love to hear what they are asking for.
Thanks for stopping by. xo xo

10 comments:

Cherie said...

Hi Lisa, have not been over to your blog for ages...not that I have finally found it again I will pop it in my favs..

Love the layout..

2 SECRETS....I will be back to find out more tomorrow...

Cherie xx

Belinda Venables said...

Oohhh...I'll be back tomorrow then shall I...hehe!

Fab layout...what a cute photo!

I need to fill out Madelin's wish list on the layout I scrapped for her last week. Thanks for the reminder!

Until tomorrow...xx

Leanne said...

Ooooh! A secret! Bet it's something wonderful!!

As for the other...just cut and paste...and if that doesn't work save the pic to your picture file. Have fun!

Sheree said...

Hi Lisa!

So lovely to have you visit my blog today! I'm glad 'cause now I've discovered yours! hee hee hee

LOVE your layout! I'm off to check out more of your posts... but I'll be back to find out all about this secret of yours!

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

oooh a secret Lisa, thats fun!! Your LO as usual is really nice, I'm always adding your LO's to my favourites!

Louise said...

You dAGGGG, LOL

dont you know its very crewl and unkind to tease!!!!

Gorge LO Lisa!

Lou :)x

Mardi said...

Hi Lisa.... gorgeous work here!!
Its so great to catch up with what you have been up too..
Mardi x

fleurie said...

Hi ya Lisa

I didnt know you had a blog....here I am trying to find your email address to email you about the punch from ages ago.....anyways...now I know where you're at...giggle

On my way... said...

Awesome LO Lisa - so whats the secret?? hrmmm??

xx

jo said...

come on girl, we're waiting for you to spill the beans!!!