Sunday, October 18, 2009

Excuses excuses.......

I could give alot of excuses at to why i haven't blogged in over a month.... but the truth is I suck at it!!! I always have stuff i could blog about and layouts to post but I'm waaayyy to busy blog hopping and playing on facebook. Sad huh. lol



lots happening.... turned 32!! AGGHH ! scary how life starts passing you buy so quickly. I got this little beauty...
I soooo love it!!! It is a full High definition cam corder you can take 12mp photos while your recording and you can record in slow motion which is the funniest thing ever invented!! I recorded a friends wedding and took ALOT of photos for them and it turned out awesome! I'm very impressed with it! And the photo quality is just amazing and so crisp and life like. now i just need a blu ray burner and I'm set! (wish full thinking there)
I did have a choice between that and a Making memories slice. I figured i could easily stash away $20 here and there to save for a slice. don't ya think??!!!! lol
Here is my layout for Aussie scrapjacked this month. Better posted late than never i guess. It was a free for all this month and i chose to scrapp Leanne A. I'm really drawn to her layouts as she has a similar style to me and well i just love her layouts really!!
And my 2 layouts from Creative Edge, i ha vent quite finished my album, just a couple more pages to go before its complete. This was the Steph C-Devlin class, i converted mine to an 8x11.5 size, it was suppose to be a 12 x 12 size, but i haven't scrapped that size in almost 2 years. It was an awesome class and i learnt alot from her.
This is the layout from Janine K's class. another one converted to my scrapping size, this was a really fun class and learnt lots of techniques about re creating flowers and changing the colour and style of flowers. I love them both and the entire day was fast paced and fun!



Till next time. xo xo
( oh i have created a slight addiction to gossip girl! - love that show and am thinking about getting season 2...)

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Happy belated birthday to you!!! Aren't you a lucky girl...that camera sounds fabulous!!!

Lovin' those gorgeous layouts of yours....I've missed seeing your scrapping!!! :)

Sheree xx

Leanne said...

Thank you so much for the "jack". It started off my brilliant month! hee hee...

Thanks also for the wonderful support. And a big HAPPY belated bday to you!! Hope you had a great one!