Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ASJ September :)

September Jacks are up! And geepers there are some really really awesome jacks from the DT - you have gotta head on over and check out the talent! here is my version of Kim Arnolds layout:

There are actually 2 jackees this month! I choose this particular photo of me and my dad when i was 4. (I think maybe i was 3). I remember the carousel they use to take me on I think it might have been at Glenelg back in the day. Hence why there is a lack of journalling. I will have to ask him exactly where and when it was so i can re do the journalling. I dont remember this photo - bu look how impressed and happy i look. I don't have many photos of me and my dad when i as little. This one is a fav of mine. It is in colour, but its typical 70's stlye of colours and very dull. So i changed it to B&W.

So much has been happening of late. We got a new car!!!! (back in JULY) Its really noice. Black - hard to keep it lookin nice - big rims and really smick interior. Full leather in black. mmmm how will i cope in summer!!????? I will have to post a photo of it - but I luuuurrrrvvee it!

I got a new job and I'm totally loving it. I'm now working at Riverland Optical in the plaza - so come say hi if you ever drop by Renmark! It has been full on and sooo much to learn - but I'm getting there and really enjoying the challenge. It was all totally japanese to me at first but its all making sense now and I'm feeling confident! and My boss and his wife are incredibly nice :)

I have a couple of other layouts to post but feeling lazy and Cohen is begging me to play Guess Who with him!

Oh and I'm off to CREATIVE EDGE on Sunday! Yippee! I'm really looking for ward to it and get to meet Janine K and Steph Caskey Devlin!!!!! and Kate Mason who i teaching a class and we are making a prima canvas 9x9 album - YES a full album - go Kate! what a challenge that will be! Kate was one of our Jacks a couple of months ago. :) Tatum and her sis will also be there so It will be great to finally meet her too!

I am going to have to post photos of the finished products next week!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Hi Lisa! What a gorgeous layout! Love the colours and those pretty flowers.

Congrats on the new job! Sounds like you're really enjoying it.

Creative Edge sounds awesome! Have a fantastic time!!

Sheree xx