Thursday, June 25, 2009

forgotten password......

I really have a good excuse for not blogging. I forgot my password. I must have somehow saved something different in logins... not too sure how i managed that. And really i haven't had any scrappy stuff to sing about!!
Boring, I know. I haven't' scrapped a thing since my last blog up date and quite frankly I feel like I've lost my mojo. Depressing hey.
I spent most of the weekend curled up in a ball sleeping. My appendix decided to have another sapck attack! Michael took me to the hospital , but because i didn't really have much of a temp they decided to leave it in and drug me up. So in between throwing up, aching like crazy I slept. I did go back to the hospital and he did say i was worse but they left them in again. If it happens again I wont be leaving, I'm not going through that again!!!!!
I'm going to try really hard to scrap on the weekend. Really I am. I'm missing it. We are going to go see Angels and demons on sat night. Can't wait to see that! Then I'm going to read the book, that way i wont be disappointed with the movie. Well that's what i figure anyway!
Cohen turned 4 on Saturday!!!! He has been having a countdown the week leading up to it. Its been a real milestone turning for him. He is a big Kindy boy now! And he is loving that. But he cant stop talking about turning 5 and 6 now! Oh Cohen don't grow anymore. I really enjoy having him at home and when he goes to school it will be way to quiet for me........
I will have to scrap a photo of him blowing out his birthday candles while hiding behind Michaels leg - was so cute! Little shy guy!

Thankyou for everyone who has visited when i haven't been bogging. How boring for you and no photo for this update!!!!

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Sorry to hear you've been so sick Lisa! Hopefully it won't flare up again... sounds aweful!

Enjoy your movie on the weekend...haven't seen it yet myself but I've heard it's great.

Hope you find that mojo soon! I've missed seeing your scrapping!

Sheree xx

Charmaine said...

Hey Lees....

bugger about the appendix! Maybe we should get together for a scrap one day huh??
I could do with a scrap'n'chat fest:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COHEN!!!!