Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back in business!!!



There is a huge exciting secret scrapping secret happening over at Aussie Scrapjack!!!

If you keep checking tomorrow all will be revealed!!! Its fan - bloody - tastic! I promise you will be impressed. So don't forget to check tomorrow!!!! eeeeeek.


Ok so here is my Black apple doll I Stitched up. After receiving one from Sheree, I instantly fell in love with them - they are soooo cute!

I bought some stuff from a lady at work who sells the Kazazz scrapping goodies. I bought a scripted stamp - cant wait to use that!!! And a clearly scrapping card kit. It was really good value. It came with clear a4 sheets as well as white card stock for cards.

Anyways i decide to try a clear layout. I have been a little afraid of trying these out but i did and it turned out pretty good. Well I'm happy with it!! What do ya think? I think i will be doing another one.


Its kinda hard to tell where the edges were so I inked all the edges and i wasn't really sure where to photograph it? any suggestions for next time??? I don't have my editing software on my new laptop so I couldn't' do a thing with any photos. So I will just have to persevere until i get my programme back.

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Lisa I love how your Black Apple doll turned out! So cute! Great idea to add the little tooth pocket.

Great layout as always!

Sheree xx

Mardi said...

Hi Lisa...just popping in to say hello.... your doll is so cute...isnt sewing fun and addicitive.
Mardi x

Leanne said...

Good to see you back! Hope you are feeling much better. Love the lo and those black apple dolls are too cute!!! Hope you are having a great day.